Monday, November 8, 2010

08/11/2010

"the old man on criminal minds if fcking freaky.. X_X"

I am so bad at arithmetic. My errors are costing me so much time T_T . To the point that I cbfed finishing it, when everyone else probably has.

I studied to doof doof today... lol..... its alright.. not much difference to classical :P

Since quitting facebook, I have found myself on tumblr a lot more and I'm actually blogging today~

I have so much to do.. I needa to find a balance between social life leisure time study time and my new found activity of exercise.. XD

I'll find balance soon.... maybe next week.. when there only one week left to legal O_O

Academic advisor meeting tomorrow... I really hope ms ross doesnt discuss my results =/ cuz i don't really believe that the yearly results reflect what results I'm capable of...

yeah.. i bludged too much in the arvo.. now im getting sleepy.. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

end it there for now

watching: GNW

1 comment:

Amy said...

yay for blogging ;P

i need to find a balance too... sigh im struggling with year 12 already! and its JUST begun...