Thursday, June 17, 2010

17/06/2010

i was thinking, a bike is a big ask aye? and i dont think id ride it in this cold weather :L

so, id actually like something..

big

or

sentimental

or

inflatable and flies in the air *cough*balloons*cough*

or

something that reminds you of me&you

or

whatever you think id like =)

~

I DONT WANNA HELP YOU GUYS ANYYYYMORE :P

id like a birthday suprise :)

17.............

hmm..

oh, i wouldn't mind that cute boy who delivered my new tv :) ♥

3 comments:

Rosa said...

JAHAHASDHASKJDHAHAHAHA LISA!
I'll find you something....

I had my dreams crushed the other day, when someone said most arty guys were gay :'( ITS UNFAIRRRR....

Ebony said...

What company did the cute boy work for?
WE CAN MAKE THIS WORK!

my name is lisa said...

i duno.. but i got the tv from dick smith

awww rosa. we shall beg to differ ! we'll go exploring around the world as we look at beautiful art work :L