I want to go back to the past.
I've been worrying about the future too much. how i will eventually lose everyone.
It's not fair.
I want to go back to the days where i could still think "next year i'll still be a junior" not "in 2 terms, i'll be in year 12". I'm not handling this reality well. At all. Camp was a very good break from this.
I feel like everyone is moving on with their lives, while im stuck with my memories.
I just can't see anything fabulous coming my way, for me to look forward to.
I've been worrying too much about losing life that I haven't been living it
You Only Live Once.
But I'm a selfish person. Once is never enough.
And then one day, it will be game over. The question is, when?
I need to change this attitude. I will eventually. This is just a phase
6 comments:
That's so true... Sometimes I dwell in memories as well instead of the reality...
But I've been breaking free :)
Not completely.. cause you can't just forget the things that made things better.
My biggest fear is one day... our grade isn't going to be together anymore... and some people aren't going to bother commemorating that we even existed.
yeah.
i hate the future =(
not really like thing present.
wanna go back to the past ><
you have no idea how much i relate to this post! =X
i miss how things were... <3
=( amy
but i feel better today :D
i think you do too XD
I've been going through weird phases lately as well. I can't look to my future, because even tomorrow is so uncertain. I'm scared of my future, I can't see myself ever doing anything worthwhile or useful. I want to keep everything I have in my life at the moment, I don't want to grow up. The idea is so scary. Can't I just stay a little while longer?
yeah, i understand you ebony
its not fair.
growing up. i dont think i can handle it atm. nor can i see growing up as being worth while..
Post a Comment