Tuesday, February 24, 2009

yay~~ first blog in millions~

INVISIBLE CHILDREN!

~invisiblechildren.com~
===25th April=== ABDUCT YOURSELVES!
come!!! stop the war!
GO TO THE WEBSITE!
if you come from my school, and you wuna know who going to 'camp in the city' 'abduct' ourselves.. from what i hear.. my group WANTS to go, prad.. and thats as far as i went XD
im going! with friends or no friends! cuz my sister is coming :)

~
1st of march, mini fair. infront of liverpool plaza (where the water fountain is... near westfields?)
DONATE TOYS AND THINGS. AND THERES A TALENT QUEST! I'm trying to make a sign but.. yeah.. no deatils yet :S people from interact should be there.. and other communers.~ money goes to victorian victims due to the bushfires. so remember! THIS SUNDAY!
okay! now on to me!
yesterday was joannies and jennifers birthday. yay~~~~ heres a photo!


sunday, i WON A PATD VINYL SIGNEDDDDD BY ALL OF THEM. INCLUDING BRENDON URIE XD .. but i messaged the seller 3 times, once everyday since i won it :( HEZ NOT REPLYING :'( lets hope i get it ........!

I am very much in love with decaydance&fueled by ramen. newbies that im listening to...
-friday night boys
-the cab
-the providence
(illegally have their albums now :D )
oldies!
-Panic at the Disco
-Fall Out Boy
:)

and I went to trop fest on sunday :)
there was like thousand of people.. heres some pictures~
and to conclude, I am broke. and in debt actually....
listening to: sugar we're goin' down

1 comment:

Rosa said...

WOO YAY

"mum can I get abducted on the 25th of april"

HAHAHAHA :D