Tuesday, August 12, 2008

12/08/08

period six: SCIENCE
i walk into the room.. i see 'REPRODUCTION' on the screen. I see microscopes. many of them. I sit down. Judy sits down next to me.
Me: Hey Judy! we're guna look at sperm under the telescope!
Judy: HUH?! where do they get it from?
Me: Animals and stuff..
Judy: Sir! are we guna look at sperm???
*everybody laughs*
Sir: No Judy, who told you that?
Judy: LISA!
*Judy starts bashing me*

Sir tells everyone that we're guna look at YEAST multiply
*everyone goes to prac*

Me: hey Judy, you know its really sperm but sir just told everyone that it was yeast so people wouldnt wuna not touch it.

Judy: really? Hey (pradeepti/rev)! You know its really sperm? Lisa Said
Pradeepti: YOU IDIOT! Lets see if you get pregnant is i shove this up you! (holds dropper full of yeast)
*Me and pradeepti hi 5 etc.. *

Me and Judy never knew that sperm is in semen and that they're not the same thing. Alexander Bui said that sperm had triangle heads.
When we went back to our tables, I discover sperm drawings on Alexander Bui's table. apprently, Matt drew them
Me: Hey! you said they had triangle heads!
Bui: I duno.. lets look in the text book.
He failed to find it. so after i finish copying notes, i found picture sperm :) they have round heads alright

Best science lesson yet~

listening to: downstair's tv

1 comment:

Lizzie Le said...

HAHA gotta love judy :D your so nice lisa hahahaa!